Agenda & Programme
The event will be launched by the main actors and European and regional level active in the field green mobility and electric vehicles: DG RD and DG GROW - European Commission, EIT Inno Energy, S3P Advanced Materials for Batteries, i-HeCoBatt project, Generalitat Valenciana, and the main European and national representatives of the energy and mobility sector.
Day 1 – Tuesday 17th May
Block 1 – Policymakers
2 round table sessions to understand the role of the EV value chain in raising excellence and industrial competitiveness in the Spanish regions, and to contextualize these opportunities within the wider scenario of the main European alliances and activities for the promotion of the new generation of EV for Green Mobility.
Block 2 - Present and future of European leading innovations in green vehicles
4 Horizon 2020 European Projects leading the pathway towards a sustainable electrical mobility in the automotive sector, presenting the latest technological advances and the future trends in Green EV including i-HeCoBatt, ASTRABAT, FITGEN and MAtchUP projects.
Block 3 - Innovation advances brought by i-HeCoBatt
A focus on the host of the day. The partners of the successfully concluded project i-HeCoBatt will be presenting the main results achieved in developing a smart, cost bursting industrial battery heat exchanger to minimize the impact on full EV range in extreme conditions.
Day 2 – Wednesday 18th May
Block 1 - Advanced materials for batteries
- General introduction on EV and batteries materials challenges
- Facing manufacturing, stability, and safety issues
- Exploring the promise of silicon anodes
- Raw Materials and Manufacturing Strategies for Solid Electrolyte in Batteries
Block 2 - About EV and components lifespan boosting
- Flexible advance Battery Management Systems (BMS)
- X-in-the-Loop techniques for rapid prototyping of BMS
- Lightweight Battery System for Extended Range at Improved Safety
Block 3 - Green mobility use experiences and infrastructure challenges
- EV market status and perspectives
- Electric Vehicle Charger developments
- E-mobility adoption: success stories from ongoing projects in European cities.
Block 4 - Circular economy: start and end of life
- The regulatory and standardization scenario towards a circular market for EV components
- State-of-health estimation for battery recycling
- Battery recycling and recovery of raw materials
- Finland-based Circular Ecosystem of Battery Metals – BATCircle 2.0